POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Elevado : Elevado Server Time
14 Aug 2024 11:19:14 EDT (-0400)
  Elevado
From: Christoph Gerber
Date: 23 Oct 2002 16:31:39
Message: <3db7072b@news.povray.org>
This is the final version of my landscape project (not meant for the current
IRTC round because it's not a real place).
I replaced the mesh rock with an isosurface rock (thanks to Slime and Mick
Hazelgrove for their very helpfull suggestions to the WIP post of this). The
trees are modified oak trees from Stephen Dartnall's Forester Arboretrum.
The drawback of the combination of isosurface rock, media sky and radiosity
is rendering time: the scene took allmost  40 hours to render at 1024x768 on
my 1.7 GHz P4. Hope it was worth the electricity costs ...
Regards, Christoph

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Elevado.JPG' (227 KB)